Bollywood starlet Katrina Kaif’s younger sister Isabel Kaif is all set to make her acting debut with ‘Dr. Cabbie’, co produced by her sister’s ex flame Salman Khan.
The first official trailer of ‘Dr Cabbie’ was released on Friday (April 4).
‘Dr Cabbie’ features Vinay Virmani, who was appreciated in Bejoy Nambiar’s ‘David’ and ‘The Big Bang Theory’ actor Kunal Nayyar. The film set in Toronto, is about Deepak Chopra, played by Vinay a young doctor who immigrates from India to Canada.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
However, Deepak ends up driving a taxi to earn some money but soon converts his cab business into a mobile clinic. Kunal Nayyar plays a local cab driver who helps Deepak.
In the female roles, the film has American actor Adrianne Palicki in the lead role, Lilette Dubey, who is playing Deepak’s mother and Isabel.
While sister Katrina Kaif began her acting career in Bollywood with ‘Boom’, Isabel will be starting with a Canadian film. But the film’s first look does have a Bollywood touch to it.
The trailer comes across as a quirky comedy film directed by Canadian director Jean-Francois Poulliot.