After making headlines for her peppy character Rani in her upcoming film ‘Queen’, Kangana Ranaut is all set for a bold, rustic and goon avatar in ‘Revolver Rani’.
‘Revolver Rani’ presents Kangana Ranaut in a look like never seen before. This time she comes as Alka Gujjar, the ‘Woman who will take the pants of mankind’ almost literally.
The actress essays the role of a local goon who loves ‘phasion, phun aur gun’ – Fashion, fun and guns. Kangana gets it right with the rustic accent and look which is yet again de-glam.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In a sequence in the trailer, Kangana dons a quasi Princess Leia look of the Star Wars series. Though she checks the costume box there but lets her hair be.
The film also stars Vir Das as an aspiring actor who wants to make it big in Mumbai and seeks Kangana’s help for the same. The trailer’s snippets also suggest that Vir Das plays Kangana’s boy toy in the film!
The film also stars Piyush Mishra, Zakir Hussain and Pankaj Saraswat and is slated for release on 11th April.
The film is directed by Sai Kabir Shrivastav and is produced by Raju Chadha and Crouching Tiger Production.