Five Four three Two One… And the wait is finally over! After creating much hype with their sizzling hot poster, Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif are back on the big screen for some super jaw-dropping sequences in the first teaser of Siddharth Anand’s ‘Bang Bang’.
From jumping over rooftops, to racing the streets in a Formula One car Hrithik Roshan does it all. But the coolest sequence that really had our attention was when he zipped out of the water on a flyboard.
‘Dhoom 3’ babe Katrina Kaif complements her ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ co-star with bike stunts as they fight the bad guys. Though some of the stunts, especially the one with Katrina on bike with Hrithik, reminds you of Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise from ‘Knight And Day’.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
The duo set the screen on fire in Zoya Akhtar’s film and we’re sure they’re here to do it again. Not to mention, both Katrina and Hrithik look absolutely fantastic with our very own Greek God showing off his rippling muscles and toned physique.
Bang Bang has been shot in Prague, Phuket, Greece, US and Indian cities like Shimla, Manali, Delhi and Mumbai.
“As a film, ‘Bang Bang’ has turned out amazing. Big canvas, great emotion and chemistry and outstanding action! The teaser gives a glimpse of the film and we are proud to present the biggest action-romance entertainer of the year,” Vijay Singh, CEO, Fox Star Studios, said in a statement.
Anand says that Hrithik and Katrina are two of the “most gorgeous people in the film industry”.
“This is Hrithik’s biggest action film that he has done to date and they simply look awesome with each other,” he said.
‘Bang Bang’ which is based on Hollywood film, ‘Knight and Day’ has been shot in a number of locations abroad including Thailand, Greece and Abu Dhabi. The film, which will be released in three languages Tamil, Telugu and Hindi , is slated to hit theatres on October 2. (With IANS inputs)