Five Four three Two One… And the wait is finally over! After creating much hype with their sizzling hot poster, Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif are back on the big screen for some super jaw-dropping sequences in the first teaser of Siddharth Anand’s ‘Bang Bang’.
From jumping over rooftops, to racing the streets in a Formula One car Hrithik Roshan does it all. But the coolest sequence that really had our attention was when he zipped out of the water on a flyboard.
‘Dhoom 3’ babe Katrina Kaif complements her ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ co-star with bike stunts as they fight the bad guys. Though some of the stunts, especially the one with Katrina on bike with Hrithik, reminds you of Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise from ‘Knight And Day’.
The duo set the screen on fire in Zoya Akhtar’s film and we’re sure they’re here to do it again. Not to mention, both Katrina and Hrithik look absolutely fantastic with our very own Greek God showing off his rippling muscles and toned physique.
Bang Bang has been shot in Prague, Phuket, Greece, US and Indian cities like Shimla, Manali, Delhi and Mumbai.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“As a film, ‘Bang Bang’ has turned out amazing. Big canvas, great emotion and chemistry and outstanding action! The teaser gives a glimpse of the film and we are proud to present the biggest action-romance entertainer of the year,” Vijay Singh, CEO, Fox Star Studios, said in a statement.
Anand says that Hrithik and Katrina are two of the “most gorgeous people in the film industry”.
“This is Hrithik’s biggest action film that he has done to date and they simply look awesome with each other,” he said.
‘Bang Bang’ which is based on Hollywood film, ‘Knight and Day’ has been shot in a number of locations abroad including Thailand, Greece and Abu Dhabi. The film, which will be released in three languages Tamil, Telugu and Hindi , is slated to hit theatres on October 2. (With IANS inputs)