Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar is out with his latest production venture ‘Fugly‘. The youth entertainer marks the Bollywood debut of Olympic gold medallist Vijender Singh and Sonam, Arjun Kapoor’s brother Mohit Marwah.
From the first trailer, the film is about a story of four friends played by Vijender Singh, Mohit Marwah, Arfi Lamba and Kiara Advani of varied lifestyles embroiled in a ‘fugly’ scene with a Haryanvi cop Chautala essayed by Jimmy Shergill.
The film looks like a fun-thriller when things take a wrong turn and simple matters become a case of extortion, murder and dirty politics.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Actor Jimmy Shergill, who was last seen in ‘Bullett Raja’ as a ‘UP ka Bhayyia’, is seen a Haryanvi cop, who knows how to play his game. The actor’s Haryanvi dialect plus his top notch act as the corrupt-but-just cop is definitely a high point of the trailer.
The film’s music is pulsating, experimental that goes with the thrilling sequences. ‘Fugly’ is directed by actor-turned-director Kabir Sadanand.
‘Fugly’ was originally slated to release on May 16, this year, but has been postponed to June 13, to avoid clash with Tiger Shroff’s ‘Heropanti’.