Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar is out with his latest production venture ‘Fugly‘. The youth entertainer marks the Bollywood debut of Olympic gold medallist Vijender Singh and Sonam, Arjun Kapoor’s brother Mohit Marwah.
From the first trailer, the film is about a story of four friends played by Vijender Singh, Mohit Marwah, Arfi Lamba and Kiara Advani of varied lifestyles embroiled in a ‘fugly’ scene with a Haryanvi cop Chautala essayed by Jimmy Shergill.
The film looks like a fun-thriller when things take a wrong turn and simple matters become a case of extortion, murder and dirty politics.
Actor Jimmy Shergill, who was last seen in ‘Bullett Raja’ as a ‘UP ka Bhayyia’, is seen a Haryanvi cop, who knows how to play his game. The actor’s Haryanvi dialect plus his top notch act as the corrupt-but-just cop is definitely a high point of the trailer.
The film’s music is pulsating, experimental that goes with the thrilling sequences. ‘Fugly’ is directed by actor-turned-director Kabir Sadanand.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
‘Fugly’ was originally slated to release on May 16, this year, but has been postponed to June 13, to avoid clash with Tiger Shroff’s ‘Heropanti’.