Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar is out with his new comic antics in upcoming film ‘It’s Entertainment’.
The first trailer of the film, which was released on May 19, shows the film to be the story of Akshay Kumar who struggles to get crores of inheritance from a dog named Entertainment. The tagline of the film hints at the same – A dog who lives a man’s life and a Man who lives a dog’s life!
The trailer starts on a hilarious note where Akshay Kumar – the illegitimate son of a millionaire – realises that his father has left all his heritage to his pet dog and hence starts his struggle.
The film stars ‘Himmatwala’ actress Tamannaah Bhatia opposite Akshay Kumar. However in a hilarious scene, she is seen as the love interest of the dog!
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The film marks the directorial debut of writer duo Farhad-Sajid and is produced by Ramesh Taurani of Tips Industries. The film’s music is given by Sachin – Jigar, of ‘Shuddh Desi Romance’ fame. Shot extensively in Bangkok, the film is slated to release on August 8.