Former adult film star turned Bollywood actress Sunny Leone is back with Ekta Kapoor sequel to the hit 2011 film ‘Ragini MMS’.
The Canadian beauty has bared a little too much skin for the film, which explores the story after Ragini, from the first film, after she escapes the haunted house but loses her mind completely.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Except for the outright raunchy scenes of Sunny Leone, this time Ekta Kapoor has gone a step further with the horror element in the film. The film, it seems, is on the lines of 1999 Hollywood horror film ‘The Blair Witch Project’.
Though the trailer shows, Sunny Leone in explicit love making scenes, this time the makers have also extracted Sunny Leone’s acting abilities. However, the film itself will show more!