Hmmm! This is how technology hurts! You are in a beautiful moment, and suddenly, your phone rings! It’s your “Maa Ka Phone”. Deal with it!
Sonam Kapoor and Fawad Khan have dealt with it enough and are here to share their fright with the new song from their upcoming movie, ‘Khoobsoorat’. The actors look good with those funny expressions, while they almost go crazy in the song.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The song ‘Maa Ka Phone’ is not the run-of-the-mill rap song. Crooned by Priya Panchal and Mouli Dave, the song has quirky beats that will surely force you to shake a leg. Amitabh Verma and Sneha Khanwalkar have penned the number rather mischievously.
‘Khoobsoorat’ is the remake of the 1980 Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s hit by the same name. Sonam Kapoor plays a physiotherapist in the movie, who enters the life and changes the lifestyle of a royal family and makes it more ‘Khoobsoorat’.
The movie marks the Bollywood debut of Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, who has already stolen the hearts of many with his appearance in hit show ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’. ‘Khoobsoorat’ is slated to release on September 19.