Hmmm! This is how technology hurts! You are in a beautiful moment, and suddenly, your phone rings! It’s your “Maa Ka Phone”. Deal with it!
Sonam Kapoor and Fawad Khan have dealt with it enough and are here to share their fright with the new song from their upcoming movie, ‘Khoobsoorat’. The actors look good with those funny expressions, while they almost go crazy in the song.
The song ‘Maa Ka Phone’ is not the run-of-the-mill rap song. Crooned by Priya Panchal and Mouli Dave, the song has quirky beats that will surely force you to shake a leg. Amitabh Verma and Sneha Khanwalkar have penned the number rather mischievously.
‘Khoobsoorat’ is the remake of the 1980 Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s hit by the same name. Sonam Kapoor plays a physiotherapist in the movie, who enters the life and changes the lifestyle of a royal family and makes it more ‘Khoobsoorat’.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The movie marks the Bollywood debut of Pakistani actor Fawad Khan, who has already stolen the hearts of many with his appearance in hit show ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’. ‘Khoobsoorat’ is slated to release on September 19.