‘Galliyan’, a love song is set in contemporary mood and has a good mix of lyrics, by Manoj Muntashir, and music that ignites strong emotions.
The song sung and composed by Ankit Tiwari, who has been arrested on charges of alleged rape, has quintessential touch of the director Mohit Suri. ‘Galliyan’ shows beautiful landscapes and focuses on the scenic beauty. The song also has Shraddha Kapoor’s voice in the beginning.
Sidharth Malhotra has a mysterious touch to his character which is pretty much evident by the manner he behaves in throughout the song.
The underwater sequence adds an extra value to the song, as Shraddha and Sidharth explore the underwater world.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
‘Ek Villain’ is a romantic- thriller directed by Shraddha’s first director Mohit Suri. It also features Riteish Deshmukh apart from Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor in the lead roles with Kamaal Rashid Khan making a special appearance.
The film is produced under the banner Balaji Motion Pictures and is sated to release on June 27, 2014. The official trailer of the film is already a hit as it crossed one million views within two days of its release.
Watch the song: