Salman Khan is leaving no stone unturned when it comes to brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri’s upcoming comedy flick, ‘O Teri’.
Salman who is the narrator in the film has also shot a dance number for the title track. The makers released a teaser of the song ‘O Teri’ which gives us a glimpse of Sallu’s famous moves as he shakes a leg along with lead actors Pulkit Samrat of ‘Fukrey’ and Bilal Amrohi.
Before the release of the teaser, Salman was trending on social networking site Twitter under the hashtag Waiting for Salman in O Teri.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Also starring Sarah-Jane Dias and Mandira Bedi, ‘O Teri’ is said to have been primarily shot at the iconic Mindmill Corporate Towers in Noida, NCR.