Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is sizzling in the new song ‘Asalaam e Ishqum’ from her upcoming Bollywood action crime thriller ‘Gunday’.
Priyanka Chopra, who plays a cabaret dancer in the movie, is looking smoking hot as she sets the dance floor ablaze in shimmery corset with very tiny black shorts and black garter stockings.
Priyanka Chopra begins her performance straddling a chair and is sure to set pulses racing with her seductive moves.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The film’s main lead Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor, who play Bikram and Bala, are seen drooling over Priyanka in he song.
Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar, ‘Gunday’ also stars ‘The Lunchbox’ actor Irrfan Khan.
Set in Calcutta of the 70s’, the film tells the tale of two small-time thieves who grow up to become coal-mafia lords. ‘Gunday’ is slated to hit theaters onFebruary 14.
Watch the song: