The trailer of Shah Rukh Khan-starrer ‘Happy New Year’ will be unveiled on the eve of Independence Day Aug 14 at a star-studded event here to celebrate the ‘Indiawaale’ sentiment which is inherent in the movie.
Red Chillies Entertainments Pvt Ltd Wednesday announced that the first look of the grand Diwali release will be disclosed at Sahara Star Hotel in Mumbai, with the entire cast – SRK, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah – along with director Farah Khan and composer duo Vishal-Shekhar, in attendance.
The event will be ‘Happy New Year’ presents ‘Indiawaale’ celebration.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“Indiawaale sentiment is an integral element of the film hence on the eve of Independence Day, the first look of the film is being launched as a part of Indiawaale celebration,” read an official statement.
“Unlike other trailer launches, there will be surprise performances based on the theme of Indiawaale and a huge digital campaign has been put in place to make sure that the trailer is seen by most of the audiences of Indian cinema across the globe,” the statement read further.
Farah is ecstatic about the plans.
She said: “’Happy New Year’ has been my dream project for a very long time and I am thrilled that Shah Rukh and I got back (together) after seven years to make it. The first look is all important these days and we have worked very hard to make ours exciting, entertaining and encompassing the spirit of our film.”
This trailer launch won’t just have mediapersons, but also for some fans who will also be present for the launch.
“Happy New Year” promises to be a “rollicking, flamboyant, colourful, witty, action-packed musical bonanza”. It will be distributed by Yash Raj Films worldwide, and in India, it will release in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.