The trailer of Shah Rukh Khan-starrer ‘Happy New Year’ will be unveiled on the eve of Independence Day Aug 14 at a star-studded event here to celebrate the ‘Indiawaale’ sentiment which is inherent in the movie.
Red Chillies Entertainments Pvt Ltd Wednesday announced that the first look of the grand Diwali release will be disclosed at Sahara Star Hotel in Mumbai, with the entire cast – SRK, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah – along with director Farah Khan and composer duo Vishal-Shekhar, in attendance.
The event will be ‘Happy New Year’ presents ‘Indiawaale’ celebration.
“Indiawaale sentiment is an integral element of the film hence on the eve of Independence Day, the first look of the film is being launched as a part of Indiawaale celebration,” read an official statement.
“Unlike other trailer launches, there will be surprise performances based on the theme of Indiawaale and a huge digital campaign has been put in place to make sure that the trailer is seen by most of the audiences of Indian cinema across the globe,” the statement read further.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Farah is ecstatic about the plans.
She said: “’Happy New Year’ has been my dream project for a very long time and I am thrilled that Shah Rukh and I got back (together) after seven years to make it. The first look is all important these days and we have worked very hard to make ours exciting, entertaining and encompassing the spirit of our film.”
This trailer launch won’t just have mediapersons, but also for some fans who will also be present for the launch.
“Happy New Year” promises to be a “rollicking, flamboyant, colourful, witty, action-packed musical bonanza”. It will be distributed by Yash Raj Films worldwide, and in India, it will release in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.