The makers of Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla starrer ‘Gulaab Gang’ released the title track of the film ‘Gulabi’.
The song cashes on the intense tension between the two pivotal characters of the film essayed by Madhuri Dixt and Juhi Chawla, who are contesting in the region’s election.
The song also has a very strong message of woman empowerment, self reliance and the importance of education for woman.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
In the film Madhuri Dixit plays the the role of Rajjo, leader of a vigilante group, based on a real life gang in the Bundelkhand area of Uttar Pradesh. While Juhi Chawla, who will be seen in a negative role for the first time, is Sumitra Devi, the new politician of the village trying to capture it all by her conniving tricks.
In the song ‘Gulaabi’, Madhuri Dixit is seen going to the remote areas of the village trying to spread the message of self sustenance and reliance for woman, while Juhi Chawla is perfect in her role of a shrewd politician. Towards the end of the song we see both Madhuri and Juhi engaged in action sequences too.
The ‘anthem’ as director Soumik Sen calls it has been penned by Neha Saraf and sung by Malobika Bramha, The song is composed by Soumik Sen.
‘Gulaab Gang’, produced by Anubhav Sinha and Abhinay Deo, is all set to release on March 7.