The makers of Madhuri Dixit and Juhi Chawla starrer ‘Gulaab Gang’ released the title track of the film ‘Gulabi’.
The song cashes on the intense tension between the two pivotal characters of the film essayed by Madhuri Dixt and Juhi Chawla, who are contesting in the region’s election.
The song also has a very strong message of woman empowerment, self reliance and the importance of education for woman.
In the film Madhuri Dixit plays the the role of Rajjo, leader of a vigilante group, based on a real life gang in the Bundelkhand area of Uttar Pradesh. While Juhi Chawla, who will be seen in a negative role for the first time, is Sumitra Devi, the new politician of the village trying to capture it all by her conniving tricks.
In the song ‘Gulaabi’, Madhuri Dixit is seen going to the remote areas of the village trying to spread the message of self sustenance and reliance for woman, while Juhi Chawla is perfect in her role of a shrewd politician. Towards the end of the song we see both Madhuri and Juhi engaged in action sequences too.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The ‘anthem’ as director Soumik Sen calls it has been penned by Neha Saraf and sung by Malobika Bramha, The song is composed by Soumik Sen.
‘Gulaab Gang’, produced by Anubhav Sinha and Abhinay Deo, is all set to release on March 7.