Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan,who is known to be a perfectionist,has done it again and this time it is to get the right look for his action flick ‘Dhoom: 3’.
Aamir Khan has not only trained hard for the perfect chiseled abs but also went through rigorous hair styling schedule to bring alive his character Sahir on screen.
Much like the time in ‘Gajhini’,’Taare Zameen Pe’ and other films,Aamir Khan went down to the last detail to ensure that his character was unique and different form the rest of the cast.
Aamir Khan,who is known to leave no stone unturned for a perfect look for his films,had to undergo a series of looks including blonde and brunette.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Renowned hair stylist Avan Contractor was hired to crack Aamir Khan’s final hairstyle in ‘Dhoom: 3’. Avan Contractor was responsible for giving Aamir Khan a fresh,preppy look in the movie ‘Dil Chahta Hai’.
In the video posted by the film’s official Twitter handle,Aamir Khan had almost given a go ahead to the blonde look and even tried to convince the stylist on the same. But we tend to disagree,the look doesn’t suit Aamir Khan.
Although Saif Ali Khan did manage to pull off that hairstyle in his home production ‘Go Goa Gone’ where he essayed the role of a Russian Zombie hunter!
Many other colours and style variations were experimented on Aamir Khan for the perfect look for Sahir the clown and penultimate thief! The stylists also experimented with hair extensions and simple hair streaks.
However,they settled on the natural hair colour adding a hat to his look. And here we agree that is indeed one of Aamir Khan’s best look.
Watch Aamir get the ‘Dhoom: 3’ look here: