The much talked about Amitabh Bachchan and Honey Singh song for the former’s upcoming film ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ is out. And this is much above expectations!
The song is set in the backdrop of a masquerade party complete with spooky elements like a dungeon and cobwebs.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
While Honey Singh is seen with dracula drapes rapping in the party with Bhoothnath and kids. Amitabh Bachchan is seen in two – one as his Bhoothnath self and the other as a spunky rapper.
The highlight of the song comes in the end where Amitabh Bachchan (rather the skeleton of Big B) shakes a leg with Honey Singh (the skeleton).
The song does not have ‘unclean’ lyrics or booze, typical of a Honey Singh song. The beats of the song are catchy and spooky!
‘Bhoothnath Returns’ also stars National Award wining actress Usha Jhadav, actor Boman Irani and child actor Parth Bhalerao in lead roles. While actors Ranbir Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan in cameo roles.
The film is a hilarious take on the political issues and sees Amitabh Bachchan as the friendly ghost who contests in local elections. The film is slated to release on April 11.
Watch Honey Singh’s ‘Party With Bhoothnath’: