Hema Malini and Dharmendra’s younger daughter Ahana tied the knot with her fiance Vaibhav Vora in an extravagant manner recently.
We got a glimpse of the big fat Punjabi wedding, which was somewhat a dream. Ahana’s wedding video aptly titled ‘Life is a fairytale’ shows us the different rituals – mehendi, chura cerrmony, sangeet – that were held during the celebrations.
Parents of the bride, Hema Malini and Dharmendra get emotional as their li’l angel gets henna on her hands.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Hema Malini can also be seen getting mehendi on her hands. Ahana Deol, looking pretty with a wreath of flowers on her head is all smiles as she enjoys the attention. Hema, Ahana and sister Esha enjoy themselves as they dance to a few Bollywood numbers.
The groom, Vaibhav, wearing a white kurta is seen dancing with Esha Deol’s husband Bharat Takhtani. Esha and Ahana’s Aunt Madhu, who was sern at sll the functions, also danced and gad fun at the mehendi ceremony.
Dharmendra gives his youngest one an affectionate peck on the cheek. An emotional Ahana is also seen wiping a tear from her eyes.
Next, the guests arrive for the sangeet ceremony including actresses Madhoo and Sonam Kapoor.
Ahana looks pretty in a blue Neeta Lulla lehenga, while Vaibhav is smart in black bandhgala jacket and white jodhpuris.
Sister Esha Deol is all set to party in a Shyamal and Bhumika lehenga, while Hema Malini looks elegant in a sari. The proud mother and former Dream Girl doesn’t hesitate to show off her moves on the dance floor. The guests all get into the mood as the family puts up a few performances. Even the groom shyly shakes a leg.
“There’s no greater sacrifice than giving your daughter’s hand in marriage, but in return I’ve got something bigger,” says an emotional Dharmendra.
After which, snippets of the groom arriving in the bharat are revealed. Ahana looks stunning as last minute touches to her makeup are captured on film.
The bridal couple is shown doing the seven pheras, while Hema and Esha are seen shedding silent tears. Even the bride wipes her tears of joy, while Vaibhav puts the sindhoor on her forehead.
For the reception party held in Mumbai, Ahana was gorgeous in a peach Manish Malhotra floor-length anarkali and groom Vaibhav in a black sherwani.
The celebration was attended by Bollywood biggies Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, yoga guru Baba Ramdev and Narendra Modi.