Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar’s latest production venture ‘Fugly’ is out with a new song titled ‘Dhup Chik’.
The song is a mix of quirky haryanvi lyrics and foot-tapping beats. Sung by Raftaar and Aastha Gill, ‘Dhup Chik’ has also been composed by desi rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh, who has also composed the title track of ‘Fugly’.
The song features lead actors Vijender Singh, Mohit Marwah, Kiara Advani, Arfi Lamba and others partying at a roadside punjabi dhaba with music and disco lights.
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
The film’s music is pulsating, experimental that goes with the thrilling sequences. ‘Fugly’ is directed by actor-turned-director Kabir Sadanand.
‘Fugly’ was originally slated to release on May 16, this year, but has been postponed to June 13, to avoid clash with Tiger Shroff’s ‘Heropanti’.
Watch the song: