Bollywood actress Nargis Fakhri is smoking hot in the recently released special track from Salman Khan’s ‘Kick’.
The song titled ‘Yaar Naa Miley’, features the ‘Rockstar’ actress seductively dancing with Salman Khan, who has put on the macabre of his character Devil.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Interestingly, Salman Khan’s costume resembles the attire he donned for the promotions of the seventh season of ‘Bigg Boss’, which he had hosted. The actor promoted the show as Devil and Angel. And much of his look in the song seems to inspired by his television gig.
The song is composed by celebrated rapper Honey Singh and sung by him and Jasmine Sandals. However, unlike in Akshay Kumar’s songs, Honey Singh doesn’t find a place in the video. Instead, Salman Khan, lipsyncs to Honey Singh’s rap section, which suits him well.
The lyrics of the song are a slight drift from Honey Singh’s pattern to complement Salman Khan’s character in ‘Kick’. The song has all that it takes to be a chartbuster this year.
‘Kick’ stars Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. Directed by Sajid Nadiawala, the film will release on Eid on July 25.