Bollywood actress Nargis Fakhri is smoking hot in the recently released special track from Salman Khan’s ‘Kick’.
The song titled ‘Yaar Naa Miley’, features the ‘Rockstar’ actress seductively dancing with Salman Khan, who has put on the macabre of his character Devil.
Interestingly, Salman Khan’s costume resembles the attire he donned for the promotions of the seventh season of ‘Bigg Boss’, which he had hosted. The actor promoted the show as Devil and Angel. And much of his look in the song seems to inspired by his television gig.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The song is composed by celebrated rapper Honey Singh and sung by him and Jasmine Sandals. However, unlike in Akshay Kumar’s songs, Honey Singh doesn’t find a place in the video. Instead, Salman Khan, lipsyncs to Honey Singh’s rap section, which suits him well.
The lyrics of the song are a slight drift from Honey Singh’s pattern to complement Salman Khan’s character in ‘Kick’. The song has all that it takes to be a chartbuster this year.
‘Kick’ stars Jacqueline Fernandez, Randeep Hooda and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. Directed by Sajid Nadiawala, the film will release on Eid on July 25.