‘Selfies’ are clearly the flavour of the season. Bollywood brigade bared their fun side at the 20th Annual Life OK Screen Awards while clicking ‘selfies’ — named word of the year in 2013 by the Oxford English Dictionary — on the red carpet and in the studio that was set up backstage. Many had quirky ideas while photographing themselves on smartphones.
Others made use of the props — party hats, fake revolvers, swords, mace, wigs and funky goggles — to make their photos stand out. These images captured stars in their uninhibited, informal best, without the artificiality of regular photo shoots. Kalki Koechlin walked the red carpet a few minutes after Huma Qureshi, and they decided to pose for a selfie together, putting rumours of their alleged differences aside.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
While Pritam almost sprinted on the red carpet to give his Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani director Ayan Mukerji a hug, Ranveer Singh made a face for the camera before his high-energy performance, and Farhan Akhtar opted for an eye-popping selfie after collecting his Best Actor trophy.