While Alia flaunts her hot college gal avatar in the flick, Arjun steals the show with his dance moves in ‘Locha-E-Ulfat’. Some even claim that the actor has borrowed a few iconic steps from veteran actor Shashi Kapoor.
The song shows Krish played by Arjun, head-over-heels in love with Alia’s character Ananya, absolutely mesmerized with her beauty as she catches him staring at her, lost in thought on more occasions than one.
Sung by Aditi Singh Sharma and Amitabh Bhattacharya, ‘Locha-E-Ulfat’ is composed by musical trio Shankar,Ehsaan and Loy.
Directed by Abhishek Varman, ‘2 States’ tells the tale of a South Indian girl in love with a Punjabi boy and how together they fight the greatest battle of all – convincing their parents to agree to their marriage.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Based on a novel by Chetan Bhagat of the same title, ‘2 States’ is slated to hit theatres by April 18.