Trust Amitabh Bachchan to touch the hearts of his desi fans and the actor never fails.
In a new promo for the upcoming season of popular quiz show, ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’, a contestant from the Northeast is shown in the hot seat.
The question put before the contestant is ‘The city of Kohima belongs to which country?’ A. China B. Nepal C. India D. Bhutan.
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
However, instead of answering the question on her own, the contestant chooses to take the audience’s poll and the answer is ‘India’. To which Amitabh Bachchan says “This is something everyone knows”. The girl then replies, “Yes Sir, everyone knows about it but how many believe it?”
In light of the brutal attacks and discrimiation against people from Northeast, the commercial surely touches upon the sentiments of our brothers and sisters from states like Manipur, Assam, Meghalaya and other parts of Northeast India and the need for the rest of the country to embrace them as our own.