Trust Amitabh Bachchan to touch the hearts of his desi fans and the actor never fails.
In a new promo for the upcoming season of popular quiz show, ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’, a contestant from the Northeast is shown in the hot seat.
The question put before the contestant is ‘The city of Kohima belongs to which country?’ A. China B. Nepal C. India D. Bhutan.
However, instead of answering the question on her own, the contestant chooses to take the audience’s poll and the answer is ‘India’. To which Amitabh Bachchan says “This is something everyone knows”. The girl then replies, “Yes Sir, everyone knows about it but how many believe it?”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
In light of the brutal attacks and discrimiation against people from Northeast, the commercial surely touches upon the sentiments of our brothers and sisters from states like Manipur, Assam, Meghalaya and other parts of Northeast India and the need for the rest of the country to embrace them as our own.