Bollywood ‘Khiladi’ Akshay Kumar is off his duty in the brand new romantic number ‘Aaj Dil Shayrana’ from his upcoming film ‘Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty’.
Akshay, who plays captain Viraat in the film, is seen romancing his on screen lady love Sonakshi Sinha in the song, after ‘Tu Hi Toh Hai’.
While the first song was a peppy, fun, love song, this one is a soft, slow romantic number. ‘Aaj Dil Shayrana’ has a sufi feel to it and we can also see Akshay trying some new dance moves.
Akshay manages to pull off the steps quite well considering he is not one of the best dancers in the industry.
The song is shot at some exotic locations and Sonakshi looks absolutely stunning in her long flowy costumes.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The melodious song written by Irshad Kamil has been sung by Arijit Singh of ‘Tum Hi Ho’ and ‘Kabira’ fame.
‘Holiday’ is an action thriller film written and directed by A.R. Murugadoss, the man behind superhit ‘Ghajini’ that had Aamir in the lead.
Besides Akshay and Sonakshi, the movie also has Govinda in a short yet important role. The film has been produced by Vipul Shah and is the remake of Tamil blockbuster ‘Thuppakki’. ‘Holiday’ is slated to release on June 6 and is likely to clash with Ajay Devgn’s ‘Action Jackson’.
Watch the song: