Actor-filmmaker Sunny Deol says that his dissatisfaction with the special effects of his upcoming film, “Ghayal Once Again”. was the reason behind pushing its release date.
“I was not completely happy with everything I’m doing right now especially my special effects. So I could not see myself investing two years in the film and then releasing it hurriedly without having the special effects in place. So for me, that was the main reason.” said Sunny at the episode shoot of the television series, “CID” as part of promotions of the film.
“But now I’m happy that I can take a sigh of relief and that I wasn’t putting up the film in extreme hurry,” he further added.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
From January 15, the new release date of the film has been shifted to February 5 and it is now set to clash with slew of films such as “Sanam Teri Kasam”,”BHK Bhalla@Halla.Kom”, “LoveShhudaa” and “Direct Ishq”. (read: Sunny Deol has plans to screen ‘Mohalla Assi’)
Sunny had said in an interview before that several production houses had backed out of the project forcing him to produce it himself. But he said: “We’re in talks with couple of production banners, let’s see which ones we shake hands with.”
Directed by Sunny, “Ghayal Once Again” will continue from where the first version left off. The film is reportedly based on a real-life event in the life of a Mumbai police officer and also stars Soha Ali Khan.