Actor-filmmaker Sunny Deol says that his dissatisfaction with the special effects of his upcoming film, “Ghayal Once Again”. was the reason behind pushing its release date.
“I was not completely happy with everything I’m doing right now especially my special effects. So I could not see myself investing two years in the film and then releasing it hurriedly without having the special effects in place. So for me, that was the main reason.” said Sunny at the episode shoot of the television series, “CID” as part of promotions of the film.
“But now I’m happy that I can take a sigh of relief and that I wasn’t putting up the film in extreme hurry,” he further added.
From January 15, the new release date of the film has been shifted to February 5 and it is now set to clash with slew of films such as “Sanam Teri Kasam”,”BHK Bhalla@Halla.Kom”, “LoveShhudaa” and “Direct Ishq”. (read: Sunny Deol has plans to screen ‘Mohalla Assi’)
Sunny had said in an interview before that several production houses had backed out of the project forcing him to produce it himself. But he said: “We’re in talks with couple of production banners, let’s see which ones we shake hands with.”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Directed by Sunny, “Ghayal Once Again” will continue from where the first version left off. The film is reportedly based on a real-life event in the life of a Mumbai police officer and also stars Soha Ali Khan.