Pakistani actress Humaima Malick, who was rumoured to be dating former Pakistani cricketer Wasim Akram, said, she and Akram have always been friends.
The actress, will be next seen with Emraan Hashmi in ‘Raja Natwarlal’. “I don’t know from where these reports came. There was nothing between me and Wasim. We were always friends and we are still friends. He is married and a father, and I respect him,” Humaima told PTI.
The Pakistani model-actress admitted that such rumours affect relationship. “Such rumours did affect our relationship for a while. Because of the professions we are into, people like to talk about us,” she said.
The actress, was earlier, seen alongside actor Sanjay Dutt in movie ‘Sher’. “My family knows everything about me. I will go out loud the day I date someone,” she said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched