Pakistani actress Humaima Malick, who was rumoured to be dating former Pakistani cricketer Wasim Akram, said, she and Akram have always been friends.
The actress, will be next seen with Emraan Hashmi in ‘Raja Natwarlal’. “I don’t know from where these reports came. There was nothing between me and Wasim. We were always friends and we are still friends. He is married and a father, and I respect him,” Humaima told PTI.
The Pakistani model-actress admitted that such rumours affect relationship. “Such rumours did affect our relationship for a while. Because of the professions we are into, people like to talk about us,” she said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The actress, was earlier, seen alongside actor Sanjay Dutt in movie ‘Sher’. “My family knows everything about me. I will go out loud the day I date someone,” she said.