Sushant Singh Rajput who is currently riding high on the success of his latest film M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story, has praised actress Kangana Ranaut and says he would like to work with the amazing performer.
“One actor with whom I want to work is Kangana Ranaut because she has a lot of potentials and is an amazing performer,” Sushant said on Zoom channel’s show Diwali Beats. The actor has also called Anushka Sharma, with whom he worked in the film PK, as his favourite actress.
“Anushka is my favourite actor because she is a very spontaneous actor and its fun when during shoots action reactions keeps happening,” he added. On the work front, Sushant will soon be seen sharing screen space with actress Kriti Sanon in the upcoming film Raabta. He has also started shooting for the film Takadum with actress Parineeti Chopra.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
Meanwhile, M S Dhoni: The Untold Story has beaten Akshay Kumar’s Rustom and Airlift in domestic box office collection, and become the second highest grosser of 2016 so far.
Helmed by Neeraj Pandey, the biopic on cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni, which hit theatres on September 30, has earned Rs 129.50 crore in the domestic market. In comparison, Rustom and Airlift, two of the biggest hits of the year, had netted Rs 127.42 crore and Rs 129 crore, respectively, in India.