- Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif rehearse with Prabhudeva for Thugs of Hindostan dance number
- Happy birthday Farhan Akhtar: How he made the most definitive film on friendships with Dil Chahta Hai
- Karan Johar on the success of the Khans in Bollywood: Getting success is not that difficult but maintaining it is tough
“I have worked with many Bollywood actors, but unfortunately I haven’t been able to work with ‘Mr. Perfectionist…I would like to work with Aamir Khan. It will be an experience choreographing him,” D’Souza said in a statement.
D’Souza, who is appearing as superjudge on dance reality show “Dance +”, has choreographed the Who’s Who of Bollywood. And now he aspires to go one notch higher.
- The Khans are all set to rock our 2018 movie calendar with Zero, Race 3 and Thugs of Hindostan
- Here's what Race 3 director Remo D'Souza has to say about working with Salman Khan
- Remo D'Souza rejects reports of Varun Dhawan replacing Salman Khan in his dance film
- Want to go biking from Delhi to Ladakh, says Dance Plus judge Remo D'souza
- Choreographer Salman's ballroom dance film with Remo D'Souza on track
- 'ABCD 2' director Remo D'Souza wants to direct Hrithik Roshan in his 'dream project'
The choreographer shared his wish during the shooting of the Star Plus show.
“When one of the contestants, Hardik asked Remo, who would be that one person Remo would like to work with from Bollywood. He said that it would be Aamir,” said a source.
“Dance +” also feature dancers Dharmesh Yelande, Shakti Mohan and Sumeet Nagdev as three judges.