- Secret Superstar box office collection day 3: This Aamir Khan-Zaira Wasim film is expected to do well over the weekend
- Secret Superstar box office collection Day 2: Aamir Khan film sees remarkable growth, earns Rs 9.30 crore
- Secret Superstar box office collection day 1: Zaira Wasim and Aamir Khan film earns Rs 4.80 crore
“I have worked with many Bollywood actors, but unfortunately I haven’t been able to work with ‘Mr. Perfectionist…I would like to work with Aamir Khan. It will be an experience choreographing him,” D’Souza said in a statement.
D’Souza, who is appearing as superjudge on dance reality show “Dance +”, has choreographed the Who’s Who of Bollywood. And now he aspires to go one notch higher.
- Secret Superstar Sexy Baliye BTS video: Here's how Sanya Malhotra and Mika Singh made Aamir Khan dance
- Secret Superstar: Aamir Khan made sure Zaira Wasim doesn't cheat. Here's how
- Remo D'Souza announces ABCD 3 with Varun Dhawan on Dance Plus 3 stage
- Dance Plus 3 finale: Varun, Taapsee and Jacqueline bring Judwaa 2 fun on Remo D'Souza show
- Want to go biking from Delhi to Ladakh, says Dance Plus judge Remo D'souza
- Remo D'Souza to debut as actor in a children's movie
The choreographer shared his wish during the shooting of the Star Plus show.
“When one of the contestants, Hardik asked Remo, who would be that one person Remo would like to work with from Bollywood. He said that it would be Aamir,” said a source.
“Dance +” also feature dancers Dharmesh Yelande, Shakti Mohan and Sumeet Nagdev as three judges.