Deals company Groupon India launched an offer wherein the winner will get a chance to act alongside Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan.
Customers who opt for the deal costing Rs 499 will get a chance to audition for a feature role with Shah Rukh Khan in his upcoming movie ‘Happy New Year’.
After a 10 day online voting process, 500 candidates will be shortlisted, who will be auditioned by the movie’s production team. Of that, 10 candidates will be chosen to give audition in front of the movie’s director Farah Khan, who will select the winner.
“We have tied up with Shah Rukh Khan and through this deal for the price of a movie ticket, you can be in the movie itself,” Groupon India CEO Ankur Warikoo told PTI.
Warikoo said customers will also get a DVD featuring Shah Rukh and Farah Khan with acting and dancing lessons, among other things.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
He said the offer will be live from April 14-20 in multiple countries including India, Malaysia, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand.