Deals company Groupon India launched an offer wherein the winner will get a chance to act alongside Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan.
Customers who opt for the deal costing Rs 499 will get a chance to audition for a feature role with Shah Rukh Khan in his upcoming movie ‘Happy New Year’.
After a 10 day online voting process, 500 candidates will be shortlisted, who will be auditioned by the movie’s production team. Of that, 10 candidates will be chosen to give audition in front of the movie’s director Farah Khan, who will select the winner.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“We have tied up with Shah Rukh Khan and through this deal for the price of a movie ticket, you can be in the movie itself,” Groupon India CEO Ankur Warikoo told PTI.
Warikoo said customers will also get a DVD featuring Shah Rukh and Farah Khan with acting and dancing lessons, among other things.
He said the offer will be live from April 14-20 in multiple countries including India, Malaysia, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand.