Actor Gurmeet Choudhary, who will be seen in a never-seen-before character in the upcoming erotic-thriller Wajah Tum Ho, says his wife and television actress Debina Bonnerjee doesn’t interfere in his work.
Asked about Debina’s reaction on seeing his bold avtar, Gurmeet told IANS: “I got a beating at home, already have a lot of body pain don’t ask anymore! Jokes aside, ours is friendship first before love and marriage. Debina never interferes in my work and neither do I. She knows that I am going to be extremely responsible in whatever I do.”
The “Khamoshiyan” star married Debina in 2011 and he describes his relationship with the actress as mature.
“Our relationship has matured into many more things,” he added.
Earlier, when asked if he thinks sex sells a lot in the country, Gurmeet told IANS: “I think people are really more intrigued by things that are forbidden as that brings along some mystery element to it.”
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
Gurmeet, who is a popular name in Indian TV Industry says Wajah Tum Ho has “more depth” than what one sees in the trailer. “More than the bold content, I would describe ‘Wajah Tum Ho’ as a murder mystery with interesting twists and turns. We all enjoy watching such stuff privately, so what’s wrong if one is doing it in a film,” he added.
Directed by Vishal Pandya, “Wajah Tum Ho” also features Sana Khan, Sharman Joshi and Rajniesh Duggall.