Parineeti Chopra says she is waiting to work with her cousin and popular Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra in a project. Asked if she is keen to share the screen with the Quantico star, Parineeti told IANS: “Wow… I am also waiting for that. If I have a great opportunity to work with her or sing with her that would be something I really want to do, but something really great has to come for both of us to do it together”.
On the career front, Parineeti, who turned 28 on Saturday, will next be seen in Meri Pyaari Bindu alongside Ayushmann Khurrana. She will be seen essaying an aspiring singer in the film. Parineeti has also started shooting for “Takadum” with actor Sushant Singh Rajput.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Parineeti Chopra also says that she is at ease about sharing other aspects of her life in public, her love life is not for all to know. “Just about my love life, I would like to be private, because there is so much scrutiny in there. There are so many people in the world who are looking at you and judging you. I just don’t want that between me and my partner. And as respect to my partner, I shouldn’t be talking about it,” Parineeti said.
Asked about her opinion on actors opening up about themselves in public, Parineeti said: “It’s great! To each his or her own. Some people are private, some people are comfortable talking. Obviously, as actors, whatever is happening in our life the whole world gets to know because it is reported by the media. You can choose what information to put out there and what not to.”