Priyanka Chopra wowed all in a black Sabyasachi sari, Madhuri Dixit was every inch a diva in her red SVA sari and Aamir Khan’s wife Kiran Rao was elegant in a very colourful tussar silk sari at the autobiography launch of Dilip Kumar.
But, do you have any favourite out of these. If yes, then go ahead and take our poll to vote for your sari belle at the launch.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Priyanka Chopra was gorgeous in a gold and black Sabyasachi sari with Amrapali jewellery.
Madhuri Dixit stepped out in a red SVA sari with a gold blouse
Kiran Rao was glowing cream silk sari with yellow border. She finished off her look with nude peep-toe pumps, a Saint Laurent bag.
Dilip Kumar’s wife Saira Banu was glowing in a bright green sari, while his ‘Madhumati’ actress Vyjyanthimala was elegant in bright pink and orange sari. Newly turned designer Mandira Bedi was looking chic in a colourful sari.