Priyanka Chopra wowed all in a black Sabyasachi sari, Madhuri Dixit was every inch a diva in her red SVA sari and Aamir Khan’s wife Kiran Rao was elegant in a very colourful tussar silk sari at the autobiography launch of Dilip Kumar.
But, do you have any favourite out of these. If yes, then go ahead and take our poll to vote for your sari belle at the launch.
Priyanka Chopra was gorgeous in a gold and black Sabyasachi sari with Amrapali jewellery.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Madhuri Dixit stepped out in a red SVA sari with a gold blouse
Kiran Rao was glowing cream silk sari with yellow border. She finished off her look with nude peep-toe pumps, a Saint Laurent bag.
Dilip Kumar’s wife Saira Banu was glowing in a bright green sari, while his ‘Madhumati’ actress Vyjyanthimala was elegant in bright pink and orange sari. Newly turned designer Mandira Bedi was looking chic in a colourful sari.