Actor Vivek Oberoi will be seen walking the ramp with terminally-ill children at the second
edition of India Kids Fashion Week here on January 18. After playing the bad-boy in ‘Krissh-3’, Vivek will now showcase his genuine love for the little ones in the two-day event.
The 37-year-old will be strutting it for renowned designer Kirti Rathore. The children walking the ramp with Vivek are all terminally-ill aged between 4-14 years. The clothes will all be gifted to the kids by Vivek and the designer.
India Kids Fashion Week will take place on January 18 and 19. The event is a joint initiative by Event Capital and Craftworld.
This time the show is going to be bigger and will be a grander affair with a participation of around 300 children aged between 4 to 14 years in 12 shows spread across the two days.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review