Actor Vivek Oberoi will be seen walking the ramp with terminally-ill children at the second
edition of India Kids Fashion Week here on January 18. After playing the bad-boy in ‘Krissh-3’, Vivek will now showcase his genuine love for the little ones in the two-day event.
The 37-year-old will be strutting it for renowned designer Kirti Rathore. The children walking the ramp with Vivek are all terminally-ill aged between 4-14 years. The clothes will all be gifted to the kids by Vivek and the designer.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
India Kids Fashion Week will take place on January 18 and 19. The event is a joint initiative by Event Capital and Craftworld.
This time the show is going to be bigger and will be a grander affair with a participation of around 300 children aged between 4 to 14 years in 12 shows spread across the two days.