Actor Vivek Oberoi will play the role of a CBI officer in Yash Raj Films’ (YRF) upcoming movie ‘Bank Chor’.
With this film, Vivek returns to YRF after 12 years, post his successful last outing with them in Shaad Ali’s ‘Saathiya’.
“The game just got bigger with Vivek hitting the ‘Bank Chor’ crime scene. Vivek brings his A-Game to whatever he does, and with this character…he is going to set the screen on fire. We are thrilled to welcome him,” YRF’s business and creative head for youth films, brand partnerships and talent management, Ashish Patil said.
‘Bank-Chor’ is a comic-caper that tells the story of three morons trying to rob a bank who pick the worst day possible when everything goes wrong.
The film is about how they are inadvertently caught in the crossfire of policemen, industrialists, corrupt politicians, and a CBI officer who makes their lives
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
In the film, Vivek is pitted against actor Riteish Deshmukh, who leads the gang of bank thieves.
Vivek and Riteish, who have been part of successful franchise ‘Grand Masti’, will share a different chemistry in this film.
Newcomer Rhea Chakraborty, previously seen in ‘Mere Dad Ki Maruti’, plays the female lead in the film.
Directed by Bumpy and produced by Ashish Patil, ‘Bank Chor’ is scheduled to go on floors immediately and is planned for an early 2015 release.