Actor Vivek Oberoi will play the role of a CBI officer in Yash Raj Films’ (YRF) upcoming movie ‘Bank Chor’.
With this film, Vivek returns to YRF after 12 years, post his successful last outing with them in Shaad Ali’s ‘Saathiya’.
“The game just got bigger with Vivek hitting the ‘Bank Chor’ crime scene. Vivek brings his A-Game to whatever he does, and with this character…he is going to set the screen on fire. We are thrilled to welcome him,” YRF’s business and creative head for youth films, brand partnerships and talent management, Ashish Patil said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
‘Bank-Chor’ is a comic-caper that tells the story of three morons trying to rob a bank who pick the worst day possible when everything goes wrong.
The film is about how they are inadvertently caught in the crossfire of policemen, industrialists, corrupt politicians, and a CBI officer who makes their lives
In the film, Vivek is pitted against actor Riteish Deshmukh, who leads the gang of bank thieves.
Vivek and Riteish, who have been part of successful franchise ‘Grand Masti’, will share a different chemistry in this film.
Newcomer Rhea Chakraborty, previously seen in ‘Mere Dad Ki Maruti’, plays the female lead in the film.
Directed by Bumpy and produced by Ashish Patil, ‘Bank Chor’ is scheduled to go on floors immediately and is planned for an early 2015 release.