Actor Vivek Oberoi, who is back in action after a long break, now wants to produce films and says “language is not a barrier”.
“Yes, I am looking forward to produce films. I am reading scripts and as a creative person, language is not a barrier for me. I am open to producing films in different languages,” Vivek said in a group interview.
Post ‘Krrish 3’, the 38-year-old was on a sabbatical to spend time with his family. All recharged, Vivek is not only looking forward to produce, he is also excited about his acting assignment ‘Bank Chor’.
In Pics: Vivek Oberoi, wife Priyanka, dad Suresh at Ganpati visarjan
“I had taken a break for four months after the success of ‘Krrish’ and ‘Grand Masti’ as I wanted to spend some quality time with my family. Now, I am reading scripts and looking forward to ‘Bank Chor’,” said the actor who has a son with wife Priyanka Alva.
Vivek, who teams up with Riteish Deshmukh in ‘Bank Chor’, said: “I am looking forward to be part of ‘Bank Chor’. Riteish and I have 100 percent box office report and I am more than excited to work with him again. My new look with a moustache is for the film.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
‘Bank Chor’ is a Yash Raj Films production and Vivek last worked with the banner in 2002 for their hit film “Saathiya”.
“After 12 years I will be working with Yash Raj post ‘Saathiya’. It was sweet of Adi (Aditya Chopra) to call me,” said the star of hits like ‘Company’ and ‘Yuva’.