Actor Vivek Oberoi, who is back in action after a long break, now wants to produce films and says “language is not a barrier”.
“Yes, I am looking forward to produce films. I am reading scripts and as a creative person, language is not a barrier for me. I am open to producing films in different languages,” Vivek said in a group interview.
Post ‘Krrish 3’, the 38-year-old was on a sabbatical to spend time with his family. All recharged, Vivek is not only looking forward to produce, he is also excited about his acting assignment ‘Bank Chor’.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
In Pics: Vivek Oberoi, wife Priyanka, dad Suresh at Ganpati visarjan
“I had taken a break for four months after the success of ‘Krrish’ and ‘Grand Masti’ as I wanted to spend some quality time with my family. Now, I am reading scripts and looking forward to ‘Bank Chor’,” said the actor who has a son with wife Priyanka Alva.
Vivek, who teams up with Riteish Deshmukh in ‘Bank Chor’, said: “I am looking forward to be part of ‘Bank Chor’. Riteish and I have 100 percent box office report and I am more than excited to work with him again. My new look with a moustache is for the film.”
‘Bank Chor’ is a Yash Raj Films production and Vivek last worked with the banner in 2002 for their hit film “Saathiya”.
“After 12 years I will be working with Yash Raj post ‘Saathiya’. It was sweet of Adi (Aditya Chopra) to call me,” said the star of hits like ‘Company’ and ‘Yuva’.