They have great following in India but Bollywood stars, who are attending the International Indian Film Academy technical awards, have equally devoted crowd here.
Hundreds of fans lined up the IIFA green carpet to catch a glimpse of their favourite stars and sometimes the best way to get a star-studded selfie was to sing songs from their movies.
Anil Kapoor was happy and surprised to see fans chanting ‘One Two Ka Four’ from his 1989 hit ‘Ram Lakhan’.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“It feels great to see so many fans here. IIFA is a huge platform and we are glad to be part of it,” Kapoor said.
While Vivek Oberoi was asked to star in another adult comedy by his cheeky fans. “There is so much energy here. Fans are shouting ‘Grand Masti’. There is a demand for a third film again. I think it should come. But I will have to ask my wife if I can do it,” Vivek joked.
Hrithik Roshan, who will be dancing for the main award show tonight, is excited to be performing in the US after ten years.
“It feels like first time… it feels great. I am here to entertain my fans,” Hrithik said.
Technical awards, which were announced earlier, were given away on the third day of the ceremony hosted by Saif Ali Khan and Vir Das.
Those who attended the ceremony last night included Madhuri Dixit with her husband Ram Nene, Sridevi with husband Boney Kapoor and her two daughters, Hrithik Roshan, Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Shatrughan Sinha, Vivek Oberoi with wife Priyanka, Rajkumar Hirani, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra and sportsman Milkha Singh, whose life story ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ won nine trophies in the technical categories.
The other stars who walked the green carpet were Randhir Kapoor, Arshad Warsi, Parineeti Chopra, Govinda, Anupam Kher, Richa Chadda, Bipasha Basu, Sonu Sood, Aditi Rao Hydari, Siddharth Malhotra, Vir Das, Boman Irani, Shankar Mahadevan, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Mukesh Bhatt, Ramesh Sippy, Gauhar Khan and others.