They have great following in India but Bollywood stars, who are attending the International Indian Film Academy technical awards, have equally devoted crowd here.
Hundreds of fans lined up the IIFA green carpet to catch a glimpse of their favourite stars and sometimes the best way to get a star-studded selfie was to sing songs from their movies.
Anil Kapoor was happy and surprised to see fans chanting ‘One Two Ka Four’ from his 1989 hit ‘Ram Lakhan’.
“It feels great to see so many fans here. IIFA is a huge platform and we are glad to be part of it,” Kapoor said.
While Vivek Oberoi was asked to star in another adult comedy by his cheeky fans. “There is so much energy here. Fans are shouting ‘Grand Masti’. There is a demand for a third film again. I think it should come. But I will have to ask my wife if I can do it,” Vivek joked.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Hrithik Roshan, who will be dancing for the main award show tonight, is excited to be performing in the US after ten years.
“It feels like first time… it feels great. I am here to entertain my fans,” Hrithik said.
Technical awards, which were announced earlier, were given away on the third day of the ceremony hosted by Saif Ali Khan and Vir Das.
Those who attended the ceremony last night included Madhuri Dixit with her husband Ram Nene, Sridevi with husband Boney Kapoor and her two daughters, Hrithik Roshan, Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Shatrughan Sinha, Vivek Oberoi with wife Priyanka, Rajkumar Hirani, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra and sportsman Milkha Singh, whose life story ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ won nine trophies in the technical categories.
The other stars who walked the green carpet were Randhir Kapoor, Arshad Warsi, Parineeti Chopra, Govinda, Anupam Kher, Richa Chadda, Bipasha Basu, Sonu Sood, Aditi Rao Hydari, Siddharth Malhotra, Vir Das, Boman Irani, Shankar Mahadevan, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Mukesh Bhatt, Ramesh Sippy, Gauhar Khan and others.