Vivek Oberoi seems to be enjoying fatherhood as the actor says after his last release ‘Krrish 3’, he has been busy changing his baby son Vivaan’s diapers.
The 37-year-old actor, who welcomed Vivaan with wife Priyanka Alva on February 6 last year, had earlier revealed that he planned to celebrate the massive success of Hrithik Roshan starrer ‘Krrish 3’ by going on a family vacation.
“I have been on a nice long holiday. I have been changing diapers and enjoying life,” Vivek, who was in the city for an event, joked when asked what was keeping him busy since his last release.
Vivek said he was astonished to see that his character super villain Kaal in the superhero movie made him more popular among the kids.
“After the release the surprising thing is that I have suddenly got this huge kiddy fan following. I thought kids would be freaked out and petrified of me but then everywhere I go they just come up to me and want to get clicked with me.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
“It is endearing and baffling at the same time but I am not complaining. I am happy about it,” he said,
On the work front, Vivek has signed up to dub the voice of the main villain Max Dillon aka Electro in the Hindi version of ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’.
In the original version of the film, Electro is played by Oscar winning actor Jamie Foxx.
“I signed up with Sony Pictures to dub ‘Amazing Spider Man 2’ in Hindi. I am doing Jamie Foxx’s Electro. After that I will start reading scripts and get to work,” he said.
The actor, who is famous for his philanthropic efforts, said doing something worthy for the society makes him happy.
“When you have a celebrity status, people feel inspired by you people. They start to emulate what you are doing. So it inspires me as a celebrity to do something which is for greater good. How about giving back to the society that has given me so much?,” he said.