Vivek Oberoi seems to be enjoying fatherhood as the actor says after his last release ‘Krrish 3’, he has been busy changing his baby son Vivaan’s diapers.
The 37-year-old actor, who welcomed Vivaan with wife Priyanka Alva on February 6 last year, had earlier revealed that he planned to celebrate the massive success of Hrithik Roshan starrer ‘Krrish 3’ by going on a family vacation.
“I have been on a nice long holiday. I have been changing diapers and enjoying life,” Vivek, who was in the city for an event, joked when asked what was keeping him busy since his last release.
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
Vivek said he was astonished to see that his character super villain Kaal in the superhero movie made him more popular among the kids.
“After the release the surprising thing is that I have suddenly got this huge kiddy fan following. I thought kids would be freaked out and petrified of me but then everywhere I go they just come up to me and want to get clicked with me.
“It is endearing and baffling at the same time but I am not complaining. I am happy about it,” he said,
On the work front, Vivek has signed up to dub the voice of the main villain Max Dillon aka Electro in the Hindi version of ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’.
In the original version of the film, Electro is played by Oscar winning actor Jamie Foxx.
“I signed up with Sony Pictures to dub ‘Amazing Spider Man 2’ in Hindi. I am doing Jamie Foxx’s Electro. After that I will start reading scripts and get to work,” he said.
The actor, who is famous for his philanthropic efforts, said doing something worthy for the society makes him happy.
“When you have a celebrity status, people feel inspired by you people. They start to emulate what you are doing. So it inspires me as a celebrity to do something which is for greater good. How about giving back to the society that has given me so much?,” he said.