Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor, who will be seen in a different avatar in Vishal Bharadwaj’s “Rangoon”, said the director has always given him good looks in his films.
“I read reports that shooting for my next film ‘Rangoon’ begins in November but that it is not true I start shooting in December. Vishal (director Vishal Bharadwaj) has asked me to go grow beard potentially maybe we can use it (look) for the film,” Shahid told reporters here at an event last night.
“I do what he (Vishal) says, I don’t discuss much with him. He has always given me good looks in his films,” the “Jab We Met” star said.
In Vishal’s “Haider”, Shahid had chopped his shiny, floppy hair for a close crop and a beard. While in “Kaminey” where he had double role saw him with long hair and chiselled body.
- We have a candid relationship: Shahid Kapoor on working with Vishal Bhardwaj
- Pankaj Kapur compliments his son Shahid after watching Rangoon
- Every film with Vishal Bhardwaj special, relevant: Shahid Kapoor
- Rangoon director Vishal Bharadwaj feels it is difficult to adapt books into films
- Shahid Kapoor sports a moustache, is this his look for the upcoming movie 'Rangoon'?
- Vishal Bhardwaj's films precious jewels for me: Shahid Kapoor
“Rangoon” also starring Kangana Ranuat and Saif Ali Khan,is romantic musical film.
The film is a love triangle set against the backdrop of the Second World War. It is scheduled to release in October next year.