Cricketer Virat Kohli’s childhood coach Rajkumar Sharma has said that the cricketer’s relationship with Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma has not affected his game as the player is aware about his priorities.
Rajkumar Sharma, who has known Virat since he was 10 years old, says that Virat is aware of his priorities and his focus is only on the game. “Let me assure one and all that Virat knows what his priorities are. His focus is only on his game.”
Virat’s recent performance in the last two Test matches against England have been dismal.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Defending the cricketer, he said that Virat is entitled to share his thoughts with a ‘friend’ to relax.
He said: “Also he is a 25-year-old boy who knows what he is doing. He is mature enough to handle his personal life. If he feels relaxed by sharing his thoughts with a friend, he is entitled to do that and it will certainly not affect his game.”
Virat’s relation with Anushka Sharma has come under a lot of scrutiny. In fact, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan had also gone ahead to organise a ‘swayamwar’ for Virat Kohli during the opening ceremony of Indian Premiere League 7.
Filmmaker Karan Johar also left no stone unturned to wheedle out the truth from Anushka when he hosted her on ‘Koffee With Karan’. Anushka had denied dating the cricketer, however, Karan Johar and the media remain doubtful! (With PTI inputs)