Cricketer Virat Kohli’s childhood coach Rajkumar Sharma has said that the cricketer’s relationship with Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma has not affected his game as the player is aware about his priorities.
Rajkumar Sharma, who has known Virat since he was 10 years old, says that Virat is aware of his priorities and his focus is only on the game. “Let me assure one and all that Virat knows what his priorities are. His focus is only on his game.”
Virat’s recent performance in the last two Test matches against England have been dismal.
Defending the cricketer, he said that Virat is entitled to share his thoughts with a ‘friend’ to relax.
He said: “Also he is a 25-year-old boy who knows what he is doing. He is mature enough to handle his personal life. If he feels relaxed by sharing his thoughts with a friend, he is entitled to do that and it will certainly not affect his game.”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Virat’s relation with Anushka Sharma has come under a lot of scrutiny. In fact, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan had also gone ahead to organise a ‘swayamwar’ for Virat Kohli during the opening ceremony of Indian Premiere League 7.
Filmmaker Karan Johar also left no stone unturned to wheedle out the truth from Anushka when he hosted her on ‘Koffee With Karan’. Anushka had denied dating the cricketer, however, Karan Johar and the media remain doubtful! (With PTI inputs)