‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ actress Anushka Sharma, who has always maintained ‘just friends’ status with our very own cricket star Virat Kohli, will be spending some quality time with her rumoured beau in the blue city, Jodhpur.
Virat Kohli was spotted at the Jodhpur airport on Friday after he finished the T 20 tournament last week to visit his lady love Anushka, who is already in the city for her debut production ‘NH 10’.
This is not for the first time that Virat has travelled to meet Anushka on her film sets. Earlier when the actress was busy shooting for Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ with Ranbir Kapoor in Sri Lanka, there were reports of Virat Kohli making a special trip.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Virat Kohli spent some special time with his rumoured flame – Anushka Sharma.
Not just that, the two love birds were also spotted by fans walking hand in hand in Auckland, New Zealand, when Virat was there for the Test matches along with Team India.
The two were spotted taking a romantic stroll together on the deserted streets of the city.
However, on Karan Johar’s popular chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’, Anushka Sharma was left feeling ‘naked’ and ‘stumped’ by the end of the show as she was bombarded with questions on her relationship status with Virat.
Though Anushka Sharma decided to remain mum about her alleged relation with the cricketer, Karan Johar did not give up and took a dig at the actress. And Anushka – at best – could only blush and take a coffee sip.
Karan Johar even went on record to say that Anushka and Virat make a ‘lovely pair’.