‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’ actress Anushka Sharma, who has always maintained ‘just friends’ status with our very own cricket star Virat Kohli, will be spending some quality time with her rumoured beau in the blue city, Jodhpur.
Virat Kohli was spotted at the Jodhpur airport on Friday after he finished the T 20 tournament last week to visit his lady love Anushka, who is already in the city for her debut production ‘NH 10’.
This is not for the first time that Virat has travelled to meet Anushka on her film sets. Earlier when the actress was busy shooting for Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ with Ranbir Kapoor in Sri Lanka, there were reports of Virat Kohli making a special trip.
Virat Kohli spent some special time with his rumoured flame – Anushka Sharma.
Not just that, the two love birds were also spotted by fans walking hand in hand in Auckland, New Zealand, when Virat was there for the Test matches along with Team India.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The two were spotted taking a romantic stroll together on the deserted streets of the city.
However, on Karan Johar’s popular chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’, Anushka Sharma was left feeling ‘naked’ and ‘stumped’ by the end of the show as she was bombarded with questions on her relationship status with Virat.
Though Anushka Sharma decided to remain mum about her alleged relation with the cricketer, Karan Johar did not give up and took a dig at the actress. And Anushka – at best – could only blush and take a coffee sip.
Karan Johar even went on record to say that Anushka and Virat make a ‘lovely pair’.