Bipasha Basu’s career wasn’t going great guns when Vikram Bhatt cast her for his new movie “Creature 3D”. But the director, who has earlier worked with her on “Raaz”, says it’s all a matter of trust.
Both celebrities are currently busy promoting “Creature 3D”.
Asked if he was sceptical about casting Bipasha due to her box office debacles, Bhatt said: “I don’t think that way. Even after the debacle of (my directorial) ‘Dangerous Ishhq’, Bipasha agreed to work with me. So, it’s all about trust. She had faith in the story.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“She has done a fabulous job in the film,” assured the director.
Vikram Bhatt, who has made horror films in the past, says he had been wondering what to make next. That’s when he thought about making “Creature 3D”, which involves a creature inspired by Indian mythology.
“It’s a very unusual film. I hope such films get appreciated by the audience,” he said.