Bipasha Basu’s career wasn’t going great guns when Vikram Bhatt cast her for his new movie “Creature 3D”. But the director, who has earlier worked with her on “Raaz”, says it’s all a matter of trust.
Both celebrities are currently busy promoting “Creature 3D”.
Asked if he was sceptical about casting Bipasha due to her box office debacles, Bhatt said: “I don’t think that way. Even after the debacle of (my directorial) ‘Dangerous Ishhq’, Bipasha agreed to work with me. So, it’s all about trust. She had faith in the story.”
“She has done a fabulous job in the film,” assured the director.
Vikram Bhatt, who has made horror films in the past, says he had been wondering what to make next. That’s when he thought about making “Creature 3D”, which involves a creature inspired by Indian mythology.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“It’s a very unusual film. I hope such films get appreciated by the audience,” he said.