Vidya Balan says that she would love to portray late actress Meena Kumari, former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and vocalist M. S. Subbulakshmi if their biopics are made. “I would love to do a biopic on Meena kumari. I was offered the film in the past immediately after ‘Dirty picture’, but its sad, I could not do it that time,” Vidya said at the launch of Society magazine’s November issue.
“I would also love to do a biopic on Indira Gandhi , but we also need the correct permissions so that the film gets released. I would also enjoy playing classical singer M.S. Subbulakshmi,” she added.
Vidya, who will next be seen in Kahaani 2 as Durga Rani Singh, spoke about her love for studying people. “I think each of us is complicated. And as an actor you understand people better because you get a crash course in human beings and human behaviour. I constantly look at people and think what makes them who they are. I have realised that the more complicated the person is, the more interested I am in figuring the person out.” Vidya said. Vidya finds actor Sanjay Dutt the “easiest person to understand”.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Vidya Balan, who is busy promoting her film Kahaani 2 said the film’s story will connect with the masses and explained how she gets into the skin of a character in a film. “The film has a universal story. Honestly, when I am doing something I completely enter into it and I don’t think how the film will turn out,” the National Award winning actress said.