Amidst speculation that Vidya Balan is in the family way, Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra has replaced her at the last minute to promote Indian cinema at the ongoing International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards.
Vidya was chosen to promote Indian cinema on the IIFA multi-city promotional tour. “Vidya cancelled her plans at the last moment. We have not been told the reason for this (cancellation) the management might now. Now we have Priyanka for this session,” sources told PTI.
The IIFA awards are being held in Tampa Bay in the US from April 23 to 26. Viday was also going to be part of IIFA Master Class Panel with Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey, which is to be held tomorrow.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
But speculations are rife that she is pregnant and this is the reason behind her to opt out from IIFA award ceremony. When asked about the same, the source says, “We don’t know anything about this.”
Vidya is married to UTV giant and Walt Disney MD Siddharth Roy Kapur. She is spotted donning over sized outfits which seems is an attempt to hide the baby bump.