Bollywood actress Vidya Balan dispelled rumours of trouble in her marriage with Disney UTV chief Siddharth Roy Kapur. Reports suggested that Vidya Balan’s marriage was in trouble due to her husband’s proximity to an upcoming actress, whom he was also promoting in the industry.
In an interview to a leading newspaper, Vidya Balan put an end to the reports saying that all was well between the couple and that they were very happy together. “We are happy with each other. There is no chink in the armour. Sorry to disappoint you,” she said in the interview. Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapur tied the knot in December 2012.
Vidya Balan, who was on the Cannes jury last year, suggested that these rumours may have been spread by some ‘unhappy’ person.
Vidya Balan was also quick to reply why she was not seen with her husband on the voting day. The actress said since they are listed in two different constituencies she had to visit her parents home for casting her vote. She also added that she had in fact accompanied Siddharth later that day for voting.
Speaking about her pregnancy rumours and opting out of Sujoy Ghosh’s film ‘Durga Rani’, Vidya Balan said it was a decision for her health. Without revealing anything, Vidya said that she had to opt out of the film and IIFA awards 2014 due to a health problem which required her to make certain ‘lifestyle changes’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Vidya Balan also added that her work equation with the ‘Kahaani’ director is still the same as he was very ‘understanding’ of the issue.
“…I told him the truth. Everyone’s still wondering what the health issue is, but he respected the fact that I couldn’t tell him; and he was okay with it… But there are calls you have to take… Thankfully, it’s not a big health issue, but it needs attention, and probably some lifestyle changes,” Vidya Balan said.
The National Award winning actress said that she was on a small break and will soon be seen promoting her upcoming detective film ‘Bobby Jasoos’, which is made under her friend Dia Mirza’a ‘Born Free Entertainment’ banner.
Vidya Balan, who remains undeterred with rumours regarding her pregnancy and ‘failing’ marriage, said that she does not feel the need to justify what is happening in her life.