Bollywood actress Vidya Balan dispelled rumours of trouble in her marriage with Disney UTV chief Siddharth Roy Kapur. Reports suggested that Vidya Balan’s marriage was in trouble due to her husband’s proximity to an upcoming actress, whom he was also promoting in the industry.
In an interview to a leading newspaper, Vidya Balan put an end to the reports saying that all was well between the couple and that they were very happy together. “We are happy with each other. There is no chink in the armour. Sorry to disappoint you,” she said in the interview. Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapur tied the knot in December 2012.
Vidya Balan, who was on the Cannes jury last year, suggested that these rumours may have been spread by some ‘unhappy’ person.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Vidya Balan was also quick to reply why she was not seen with her husband on the voting day. The actress said since they are listed in two different constituencies she had to visit her parents home for casting her vote. She also added that she had in fact accompanied Siddharth later that day for voting.
Speaking about her pregnancy rumours and opting out of Sujoy Ghosh’s film ‘Durga Rani’, Vidya Balan said it was a decision for her health. Without revealing anything, Vidya said that she had to opt out of the film and IIFA awards 2014 due to a health problem which required her to make certain ‘lifestyle changes’.
Vidya Balan also added that her work equation with the ‘Kahaani’ director is still the same as he was very ‘understanding’ of the issue.
“…I told him the truth. Everyone’s still wondering what the health issue is, but he respected the fact that I couldn’t tell him; and he was okay with it… But there are calls you have to take… Thankfully, it’s not a big health issue, but it needs attention, and probably some lifestyle changes,” Vidya Balan said.
The National Award winning actress said that she was on a small break and will soon be seen promoting her upcoming detective film ‘Bobby Jasoos’, which is made under her friend Dia Mirza’a ‘Born Free Entertainment’ banner.
Vidya Balan, who remains undeterred with rumours regarding her pregnancy and ‘failing’ marriage, said that she does not feel the need to justify what is happening in her life.