Bollywood actress Vidya Balan has been awarded the ‘Pride of Kerala’ award by the World Malayalee Council and Kairali TV.
The 38-year-old “Kahaani” actress, who hails from Kerala”, took to Twitter to share her joy on receiving the prestigious honour.
“Proud to have received the Pride of Kerala award from the World Malayalee Council and Kairali TV,” Balan posted on alongside a photo from the felicitation ceremony.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Proud to have received the Pride of Kerala award from the World Malayalee Council and Kairali TV🙏. pic.twitter.com/wmnZ8i8IE0
— vidya balan (@vidya_balan) February 13, 2016
The National award-winning actress has starred in films like “Parineeta”, “Paa”, “No One Killed Jessica”, “The Dirty Picture” and “Kahaani”.
Balan will be next seen in Sujoy Ghosh-produced “TE3N”, which also stars Amitabh Bachchan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
She is also part of the sequel of “Kahaani”.