Bollywood actress Vidya Balan has been awarded the ‘Pride of Kerala’ award by the World Malayalee Council and Kairali TV.
The 38-year-old “Kahaani” actress, who hails from Kerala”, took to Twitter to share her joy on receiving the prestigious honour.
“Proud to have received the Pride of Kerala award from the World Malayalee Council and Kairali TV,” Balan posted on alongside a photo from the felicitation ceremony.
Proud to have received the Pride of Kerala award from the World Malayalee Council and Kairali TV🙏. pic.twitter.com/wmnZ8i8IE0
— vidya balan (@vidya_balan) February 13, 2016
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The National award-winning actress has starred in films like “Parineeta”, “Paa”, “No One Killed Jessica”, “The Dirty Picture” and “Kahaani”.
Balan will be next seen in Sujoy Ghosh-produced “TE3N”, which also stars Amitabh Bachchan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.
She is also part of the sequel of “Kahaani”.