Bollywood actress Vidya Balan visited an education institute campus here disguised as a detective as part of a promotional tour for her upcoming film ‘Bobby Jasoos’.
Her fans and students of Parul Group of educational institutes were thrilled when Vidya entered the auditorium dressed as a ‘jasoos’ (detective) yesterday.
Later, talking to reporters she said “I have donned 12 different looks in the film. The makers spent a lot of time in getting me in these unique looks. I enjoyed playing the character and would like to do such such roles in future too.”
“I dressed up like a typical jasoos for this meeting with my fans and wanted to find out whether they could recognise me. It was not a easy job for them.”
‘Bobby Jasoos’ is centred around a character who wants to be a top notch detective. The film, directed by Samar Shaikh, will hit the theatres on July 4.
“It was relatively easy for me to shoot on the streets with so many disguises (both male and female) as nobody, including my family members, could recognise me. I donned the looks of peon, astrologer, beggar, maulavi and producer, among others,” she said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The 36-year-old National Award-winning actor, who was honoured with Padma Shri early this year, wrote in the visitors’ book of the institute that she would like to shoot in the campus for her next film.