‘Bobby Jasoos’ has released and it is time for Vidya Balan to move on to her next. While on a personal front, she has gained good appreciation and acknowledgment for her Bobby act, Vidya is now stepping into a romantic zone after a hiatus with ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahaani’ which is all set to go on floor.
For Vidya, it is a different territory altogether as the last film with a strong romantic element was ‘Ishqiya’ (2010) and that too had its own share of deceit, intrigue and suspense element to it. Ever since then she has experimented with the likes of ‘No One Killed Jessica’, ‘The Dirty Picture’, ‘Kahaani’, ‘Ghanchakkar’, ‘Shaadi Ke Side Effects’ and ‘Bobby Jasoos’ where she has basically played on her versatility.
With ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahaani’, she gets into a romantic space after a hiatus. “Well yes, this is indeed an intense love story and as the title itself conveys, I think ‘adhoori prem kahaaniyan’ are always liked by the audience,” quips Vidya.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
With Mohit Suri at the helm of affairs, one basically looks forward to the kind of ‘aashiqui’ which is put on display, more so with the usual suspect Emraan Hashmi joining Vidya again and an unusual entry in the form of Rajkummar Rao.
‘Hamari Adhuri Kahaani’ is set in today’s time with a contemporary setting.
“If you pick up Romeo-Juliet, Heer-Ranjha, Laila-Majnu, each of these love stories has been left incomplete. As for what happens in ‘Hamaari Adhuri Kahaani’, expect quite a few twists and turns,” says Vidya who begins shooting for the film in September after Emraan is through with the release of ‘Raja Natwarlal’.
As for her future films, Vidya is yet to take a call.
“I am looking at other scripts but then I shall be able to decide only after I finish ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahaani”. Currently, all my concentration is only on this film,” she says before signing off.