“Since 2007-2008, I have been doing one film at a time and that has remained till now. Nothing really changed post marriage. We respect each other’s passion for work,” said Vidya Balan.
“For me, nothing has changed (post marriage). I am the same person who was in a relationship with Sid (Siddharth) and same person who is now married to him. He doesn’t treat me as his property,” added the acclaimed actress, who tied the knot in 2012.
Siddharth Roy Kapur is currently the managing director of the Walt Disney Company India.
Vidya, who hails from a non-film family, says her father supported her to be an actress, while her mother was scared.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“My father has always been supportive of me, but my mom was not ready to support me because she was scared as we are not from this industry. She was like, ‘Just finish your education’. But gradually, even though she had her reservations, she supported me.”
“She came to shoots just to see if I was safe. Now she has stopped coming with me. She feels now I can take care of myself.”
Vidya’s next film is “Bobby Jasoos”.