“Since 2007-2008, I have been doing one film at a time and that has remained till now. Nothing really changed post marriage. We respect each other’s passion for work,” said Vidya Balan.
“For me, nothing has changed (post marriage). I am the same person who was in a relationship with Sid (Siddharth) and same person who is now married to him. He doesn’t treat me as his property,” added the acclaimed actress, who tied the knot in 2012.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Siddharth Roy Kapur is currently the managing director of the Walt Disney Company India.
Vidya, who hails from a non-film family, says her father supported her to be an actress, while her mother was scared.
“My father has always been supportive of me, but my mom was not ready to support me because she was scared as we are not from this industry. She was like, ‘Just finish your education’. But gradually, even though she had her reservations, she supported me.”
“She came to shoots just to see if I was safe. Now she has stopped coming with me. She feels now I can take care of myself.”
Vidya’s next film is “Bobby Jasoos”.