Actress Vidya Balan on Tuesday (June 23) inaugurated the handicrafts and handlooms sale organised by the Madhya Pradesh government at the Jehangir Art Gallery here.
Vidya was seen viewing the various handicrafts and hand-looms items and looked extremely impressed by the hard work put in by the artists and workers.
- Tumhari Sulu box office collection day 5: Vidya Balan film steady, collects Rs 16.56 crore
- Bollywood spotted: Vidya Balan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Sunny Leone put their best foot forward
- Kriti Sanon, Vidya Balan or Huma Qureshi: Who nailed the ethnic look better?
- I wake up to a better looking SRK: Vidya Balan
- Tumhari Sulu first poster: Vidya Balan is already a winner
- Vidya Balan has a crafty day, inaugurates Madhya Pradesh handloom and handicrafts sale
Vidya’s recent film “Hamari Adhuri Kahani” was declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh.
At the event, Vidya also spoke about how she was fascinated by the tremendous response to her film in Madhya Pradesh.