Actress Vidya Balan on Tuesday (June 23) inaugurated the handicrafts and handlooms sale organised by the Madhya Pradesh government at the Jehangir Art Gallery here.
Vidya was seen viewing the various handicrafts and hand-looms items and looked extremely impressed by the hard work put in by the artists and workers.
- Vidya Balan on Padmaavat controversy: All films deserve to be released
- Vidya Balan to play former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi
- Happy Birthday, Vidya Balan: 5 beautiful ‘sari moments’ of the actor from 2017
- Vidya Balan: I am a greedy actress
- Vidya Balan has a crafty day, inaugurates Madhya Pradesh handloom and handicrafts sale
- Vidya Balan wants to popularise handloom
Vidya’s recent film “Hamari Adhuri Kahani” was declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh.
At the event, Vidya also spoke about how she was fascinated by the tremendous response to her film in Madhya Pradesh.