National-award winning actress Vidya Balan says she has not been offered any film with the Khans in Bollywood yet.
Vidya, who will be seen sharing the screen space with newbie actor Ali Fazal in detective thriller ‘Bobby Jasoos’, said she is not keen on doing it either as she doesn’t see herself fitting into ‘masala commercials’.
“I don’t miss working with them. There has to be a script that has enough for me to do.. It has to be exciting for me. I have never looked for films where I can work with
“I have never planned my career.. I have only responded to scripts that came my way. To be working with (known) actors or new actors, I don’t plan my career that way. I have a different approach. And I am very happy with the kind of work I am doing,” Vidya told PTI.
“I have not really got offers (for films with Khans) .. not in the past seven years. I don’t see myself fitting into those kind of films honestly,” she added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Meanwhile, gossip mills are abuzz that the biopic on legendary Carnatic singer M S Subbulakshmi, which Vidya, 36, will be doing, is in some legal trouble.
“I have no information on that. In past one year it has been put on hold. So, I don’t know what is the the status,” she said.
Now the actress will also be next seen in director Mohit Suri’s ‘Humari Adhuri Kahaani’ with Emraan Hashmi and Rajkummar Rao.
“I have not started any preparations for this film yet. Once ‘Bobby Jasoos’ is out, after that…,” Vidya said.