National-award winning actress Vidya Balan says she has not been offered any film with the Khans in Bollywood yet.
Vidya, who will be seen sharing the screen space with newbie actor Ali Fazal in detective thriller ‘Bobby Jasoos’, said she is not keen on doing it either as she doesn’t see herself fitting into ‘masala commercials’.
“I don’t miss working with them. There has to be a script that has enough for me to do.. It has to be exciting for me. I have never looked for films where I can work with
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I have never planned my career.. I have only responded to scripts that came my way. To be working with (known) actors or new actors, I don’t plan my career that way. I have a different approach. And I am very happy with the kind of work I am doing,” Vidya told PTI.
“I have not really got offers (for films with Khans) .. not in the past seven years. I don’t see myself fitting into those kind of films honestly,” she added.
Meanwhile, gossip mills are abuzz that the biopic on legendary Carnatic singer M S Subbulakshmi, which Vidya, 36, will be doing, is in some legal trouble.
“I have no information on that. In past one year it has been put on hold. So, I don’t know what is the the status,” she said.
Now the actress will also be next seen in director Mohit Suri’s ‘Humari Adhuri Kahaani’ with Emraan Hashmi and Rajkummar Rao.
“I have not started any preparations for this film yet. Once ‘Bobby Jasoos’ is out, after that…,” Vidya said.