Actress Vidya Balan, who is currently busy promoting ‘Bobby Jasoos’, says she is excited to associate with Mahesh Bhatt in ‘Humari Adhuri Kahaani’.
“After ‘Bobby Jasoos’, I will start shooting for ‘Humari Adhuri Kahaani’ in September. I am quite thrilled and extremely happy to be associated with Mahesh Bhatt through this film. We will soon start shooting for this film,” said Vidya Balan.
To be directed by Mohit Suri, ‘Humari Adhuri Kahaani’ will be co-produced by Bhatt under his banner Vishesh Films and Fox Star Studios. The film also features Emraan Hashmi and Rajkummar Rao.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
Having made her Bollywood debut in 2005 with ‘Parineeta’, an adaptation of a 1914 eponymous Bengali novel, Vidya Balan has proved her versatility film after film. Her strong presence and performance in films like “No One Killed Jessica” and “Kahaani” have made her a sought after name in Bollywood.
Her next film, ‘Bobby Jasoos’ revolves around a girl who wants to be a successful private detective and she will be seen romancing young actor Ali Faizal. The film is directed by Samar Shaikh and co-produced by Dia Mirza and her beau Sahil Sangha.
Talking about her acting career so far, Vidya says that she “keeps on hunting for different roles” and that she never understood the difference between “conventional and unconventional films.”
“I don’t understand conventional and unconventional things (films). There are different kinds of people (in Bollywood) and some people have the guts to pull off different roles. I keep hunting for different roles,” she said.
” ‘Parineeta’ was an unconventional debut and it happened instinctively…I get bored easily and for me, an actor is someone who lives different people’s life with different roles. With each film I get to do different films,” she added.