Vishal Bhardwaj’s upcoming directorial “Rangoon” will now be co-produced by Viacom18 Motion Pictures along with Sajid Nadiadwala and himself.
With the music by Bhardwaj, the lyrics of the film’s songs have been penned by Gulzar.
“Our endeavour at Viacom18 Motion Pictures has been to redefine a mainstream Hindi film. In that quest, we have always produced films that marry great content with a wide commercially appeal.
“Our unique collaboration with Vishal and Sajid who are filmmakers of great pedigree in their own space reflects that approach,” Viacom18 Motion Pictures chief operating officer Ajit Andhare said in a statement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Bhardwaj says that amalgamating a story with experts from the industry is like a dream come true for him.
“I am delighted that a project so close to my heart has not only started shaping up well, but will be portrayed as an epic story of love and drama in a never seen before avatar,” he said.
“Rangoon” is set to release in October.