Former actress and model Veena Malik cleared the airs about the recent anti-India tweet which raked a storm in the media over the weekend.
A daily reported that actress Veena Malik, of ‘Bigg Boss’ fame, had tweeted anti-India remarks. However, the handle used for that tweet was a fake account.
The actress, who has changed her name to ‘Veena A Khan Khattak’, after her marriage to a Dubai-based businessman in December last year, retweeted her clarification, which first appeared in an Arab daily.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
After her marriage, Veena Malik had changed her twitter handle form @iVeenaMalik to @iVeenaKhan.
— Veena A Khan Khattak (@iVeenaKhan) March 17, 2014
Meanwhile, the fake tweet attracted a lot of negative attention for the media and the Twitter world alike. There were also reports that Veena Malik had blamed one of her ex-boyfriends for hacking into her Twitter account. Here is the tweet:
— Veena Malik (@iVeenaMalik) March 15, 2014
Veen Malik rose to fame after her stay in the controversial reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss’ and her relationship with Ashmit Patel.